Jeep Evolution, Development, and Implementation
拔出来啊!我们不可以这样啊Welcome to Jedi.com.This site is primarily filled with Jeep informationincluding modifications, repairs, trip reports, and lots of DIY how-tos.There's also a growing collection of photography information, as that'sObi-Wan's latest passion.You can find all of this info by clicking thesubject links in the navigation bar at left, or by searching for a termin the Google box just below them.A few of the more popular pages onthe site are linked directly below.
拔出来啊!我们不可以这样啊I hope you enjoy this site and find the information here helpful.Ifyou've ever got any Jeep or photography-related questions, feel free toask me using the email address at the bottom of every page.If you likewhat you see here, please consider making your next online purchase usingthe Amazon links on these pages, as they help fund the continued operationof this web site.
Below are a few of the more recently updated pages:
- Replacing a clutch master cylinder on a 1995 Wrangler
- Replacing worn shock bushings on a 1995 Wrangler
- SOLD:Obi-Wan's 1977 Jeep Wagoneer
- A New Cat-Back Exhaust in a 1995 Wrangler
- Obi-Wan's Photography Gear List
- Popular Jeep Modifications
- Testing 14 50mm Lenses
- Photography Main Page
- Useful Photography Links
- CB Radio in a Jeep Wrangler
Below are a few of the more popular pages:
- Misc Photography
- Prairie Rim Images gallery
- Prairie Rim Images blog
- Obi-Wan's Wrangler
- Obi-Wan's Wagoneer
- Popular Jeep Mods
- York On-board Air Compressor
- Spring Over Axle Conversion
- Ford 8.8" Axle Install
- OBD I Diagnostic Trouble Codes
- 15- To 20-Gallon Gas Tank Conversion
- Sources For Factory Service Manuals
- How to Flat Tow a Jeep
- How to Determine Your Axle Gear Ratio
- Vacuum Line Routing for Jeep Engines
- Sheet Metal Gauge Thickness Chart
- Dear MAILER-DAEMON
- Misc Electronics / Technology
- Obligatory SW Stuff,including movie review boards
- Hollingsworth Family
- PuTTY (Windoze SSH)
Do you like this site?
Help me keep it going by throwing a few pennies my direction.
last updated 19 Nov 2014Obi-Wan (email@example.com)
Links on this page to Amazon are part of an affiliate program that helpskeep Jedi.com operational.Thank you for your support!